Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes • Serves: 4
1. Quinoa: Cook 1 cup dry quinoa as label directs.
2. Peas and Carrots:Cook 1 cup frozen peas and carrots in microwave oven as label directs.
3. Salad Shrimp: Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add 1 cup thawed cooked salad shrimp and cooked quinoa; cook 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
4. Soy Sauce:Add 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper to skillet; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Fold peas and carrots into skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Eggs: Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add 4 large eggs to skillet; cook 3 minutes or to desired doneness. Divide quinoa mixture into 4 bowls; top with eggs and garnish with thinly sliced green onions and/or sesame seeds, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bowl):
342 Calories, 14g Fat (3g Saturated), 239mg Cholesterol,
541mg Sodium, 36g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 19g Protein